Saturday, July 12, 2008

Circus Alumni Website of the week

It's a new goal of mine to post a website a week. Ok, realisically, maybe once a month I'll post graduate work - via listing their url on this blog. Sometimes I may poste newsworthy events. Eventually we are supposed to have our own Circus newsletter posted on our website which can cover news and i'll attach the link to my linkedin page. But, until then - this is the place I'll use for that.


ALUMNI WEBSITE: Check out a junior alumnus who has continued working on his book and recently sent me a note that he has updated his site. He's got a year of experience as an art director under his belt on both traditional and interactive advertising at a great agency. He aslo worked for several years in print and editorial design prior to his education at the Circus so he's no baby. He's a great guy too - one of my favorite people. http://www.toddnolley.com/

I also want to post information on how recent grads and students can be helped financially to travel to various cities for Portfolio Reviews and award ceremonies . It's the recently established student travel fund. You can donate money to the fund but you can also donate sky miles. Contact me, DCWashington@creativecircus.com for more information if you are interested.

No comments: